Do you want to make a great impression on your audience? The How to Make a Presentation Audio Guide answers the key questions managers have about making a presentation that really works.
If you are nervous about presenting, or even avoid giving presentations altogether, you are not alone.
The Audio Guide will help you each step of the way, giving you pointers and direction to help you improve your presentation techniques and present with style. The content is based on years of corporate experience and delivery of presentation skills workshops.
Click on the audio player below to hear a sample track:
Buy Now for 19.75.
Paypal and all major credit cards are accepted.
You will receive the How to Make a Presentation Audio Guide in .zip format by direct download. This consists of audio files in .mp3 format.
You can listen to these files directly on your PC or also transfer them to a CD, MP3 player or IPOD.
No shipping charges, no waiting.
You will receive a next day personal reply to any email queries regarding the audio guide. You can also avail of telephone hot line support for 6 months after purchase - all included in the purchase price!
Hear answers to the questions listed below which are covered in the Audio Guide:
1. What can I do to prevent my fear of presenting?
2. I don't have much experience of presenting. What kind of presentations are the easiest to start with?
3. I know I should present to others, but I keep putting it off, telling myself that I need more time to prepare. What should I do?
4. I have a presentation opportunity coming up. How can I prepare?
5. Should I use PowerPoint?
6. What other visual aids can I use?
7. I get very nervous before I present. What can I do about that?
8. What do I need to think of in terms of presentation delivery?
9. How can I connect with my audience?
10. How can I prevent my audience from getting bored when I present?
11. When I ask questions, I get a wall of silence. How can I get my audience to interact more?
12. I am worried as some of the audience are likely to be confrontational. How can I handle that?
13. My presentation time is limited. How can I keep my presentation on track? What if my mind goes blank?
14. What can I do to stop fidgeting when I present?
15. How can I hide my nerves?
16. What if I get asked a question, and I don't know the answer, or I can't think clearly?
17. Is what I wear important when I present?
18. What venue arrangements do I need to think about?
19. How do I know if my presentation is a success?
For more tips on how to prepare, plan and manage your presentation so that you connect with your audience, click on Presentation Ideas.
To focus on your presentation speech and speaking with confidence, click on Public Speaking Tips.
And finally, if you want to learn ways for overcoming stage fright and minimising your performance anxiety, click on Fear of Public Speaking.
Click here to join our iManage Community - and be the first to hear about our new products and webinars. You will also receive concise monthly 3 step guides to better management practices.