Leadership is a skill that takes practice. If you need advice along the way, find it here.
To get useful feedback, answer these questions:
1. What is your leadership issue?
2. Who are the main characters involved?
3. How is it having an impact?
4. What actions have you taken (if any?)
5. What result did this have?
6. What is your desired outcome?
If you have advice or leadership tips you would like to share, we would also love to hear them!
Read our latest newsletter - 3 Pitfalls To Avoid When Making New Year Resolutions - And Why Cabbage Diets Don't Work or view our back issues for more concise tips on practical management skills.