If you are a manager and would like advice on a specific management issue, describe it in the box below.
Sometimes a new perspective can make all the difference to how we approach situations.
To get useful feedback, answer these questions:
1. What is your management issue?
2. Who are the main characters involved?
3. How is it having an impact?
4. What actions have you taken (if any?)
5. What result did this have?
6. What is your desired outcome?
If you have advice you would like to share, we would love to hear that too!