Sometimes we can get so busy we are unaware of where our time goes. We can get stressed, irritable, tired and this can impact our health.
If you need advice on how to manage your time, look for help here.
Answer these questions - so you can get useful feedback.
1. What is your time management issue?
2. What effect is it having on you?
3. What effect is it having on others?
4. What actions have you taken (if any) to deal with it?
5. What was the outcome?
6. What result do you want from changing your time management approach?
If you have time management tips or time management strategies to share - we would also love to hear from you!
Read our latest newsletter - 3 Pitfalls To Avoid When Making New Year Resolutions - And Why Cabbage Diets Don't Work or view our back issues for more concise tips on practical management skills.